ALISON NELSON CHOCOLATE BAR | HOLIDAY 2014
- Snow Plow: Belgian chocolate hand poured snowmen in dark, milk or white chocolate. $7.00
- Luster Snowflakes - hand poured and lustered in shimmery holiday colors. Available in milk or dark chocolate.
- Holiday Lights - solid milk and dark belgian chocolate holiday lights. $.75 each
- Holiday Cheer - 1 each milk and dark Peppermint Bark, 1 chocolate dipped candy cane, 3 Half Pint Bars and 3 chocolate holiday lights. $28.00
- Snow Flake Set - a boxed set of 8 lustered milk and dark chocolate snowflakes. $8.50
- Hot Chocolate & House Made Marshmallows - 1 pound of our signature dark chocolate mini chips paired with 8 house made vanilla marshmallows and recipe card. Packaged in a gift box with bow. $18.50
- Chocolate dipped Candy Canes - available in milk and dark. $2.50 each
CHOCOLATE BAR Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar is New York’s candy store for grown-ups. Since its inception in 2002, Chocolate Bar has started a mini-revolution among chocolate lovers. It has made waves with gourmands and loyalists alike such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Scarlett Johanson, Jake Gyllenhal, Leonardo DiCaprio and Uma Thurman and in the process received numerous awards including Timeout New York's "Best Chocolate Store" and Wallpaper Magazine's "Favorite Stores Around the World" to name a few. With locations in New York City, Manasquan, NJ, three UAE stores including Chocolate Bar Dubai in Dubai Mall and Chocolate Bar Mercato, Chocolate Bar Qatar located on the island of The Pearl, and Chocolate Bar Pakistan. Since 2007, 22 additional Middle East stores have been licensed. Visit www.chocolatebarnyc.com
UNITED STATES DEVELOPMENT
Alison Nelson's Chocolate Bar has created dozens of luxury retail destinations in international locations such as Dubai, Qatar, Pakistan and now, Australia. Her investors have committed millions of dollars to expand the brand and procure additional Flagship locations around the globe. Now, owner Alison Nelson knows it is only a matter of time before a domestic partnership develops and procures the U.S.A territory to create restaurants in major cities like Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago. Her vision however remains steadfast; to create a new state-of-the-art chocolate factory and baking facility which houses a retail component in a high-traffic, touristic area of New York City. Mirroring the boutiques overseas it will include a restaurant, premium cocoa lounge, and groundbreaking beverage bar while servicing the international needs of the brand by way of experimentation through new recipes and designs thereby significantly increasing the profit margins of internet, wholesale, retail and future franchise sales.
The Saif Belhasa Group of Companies, Chocolate Bar's brand partners in Dubai, recently announced plans to expand its restaurant division with newly signed outlets. The Al Jadaf-based group of companies holds the Gulf franchise rights to the Alison Nelson Chocolate Bar, operating two outlets in The Dubai Mall, and one each in Mercato Mall, Mirdif City Centre, WTC, The Pearl Qatar and Pakistan. The firm has already signed deals to open the franchise in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and is also planning to launch soon in Kuwait. Visit www.chocolatebarnyc.com